WBT 2.99% $1.95 weebit nano ltd

BobF...I think your conspiracy theory perhaps too...

1. 2,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 921
    BobF...I think your conspiracy theory perhaps too heavy..I'm sure that a lot of people ..including me..at one point got carried away..after all when a director talks about having the memory chip in everything it's inclined to get everybody more than a tad excited ..it may well be true ..and hopefully we will live to see it...but the HARD REALITY is such an enormous market is years away not days and weeks...tomorrow has become at least two years away..so realisation is dawning and the price is moving from the hopes and dreams to Reality....not unusual..equally the idea that all will be well... a sudden bounce to $4 and everybody who sells will miss out..I can tell you in over 50 years in the Stockmarket ..there is no share I have witnessed suddenly bouncing up ..it takes time to establish a new base and a new positive trend trend...THE HOPE... OF NOT MISSING OUT IS THE REAL KILLER....it's what makes people hang on when they should take profits or limit losses...People should have a little sign on the wall and read it every day .."HOLDING ON THROUGH FEAR OF MISSING OUT IS A MUGS GAME..CUTTING MY POSITION ON A 10% MOVING STOP LOSS IS THE BEST RULE...Now I know many will completely disagree and I accept this ..but this rule has really worked for me...10% gives the shares a wide enough" tram track for natural movement."
    All the best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.