BRN 4.65% 22.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

50 to 100% return in 6 months

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I have been in this stock since the Aziana days and I have continued to purchase more stock over the years. Like a number of SH I am really disappointed at the recent crashing of the SP which is mainly due to a lack of positive announcements from Management and from brokers or investment services writing negative comments about the stock, as it appears they have no knowledge of what we have and the exciting times ahead.
    I have no doubt in my mind that the next 6 to 12 months will be the most exciting time in our relatively short history. I think the major catalyst for a significant re
    rating will be the approval from the FDA of the Nanose device which will be life changing for both the SH and the world in general. There are obviously many other game changing announcements which could be due at any moment although it is a very slow process due to the NDAs.
    If we look at the broader picture and ask ourselves if someone said that they could guarantee that they had an investment where you could make between 50 and 100% in 6 months, would you take it? I think that is the stage we are at now.
    GLTAH and DYOR

Cheers Hookster

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.352M 6.147M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 488795 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 699901 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.