WDS 0.14% $28.21 woodside energy group ltd

$50 to be the new norm, page-18

1. 2,669 Posts.
    szaba

Your comments are getting even sillier!!

YOUR COMMENT " If your battery runs flat in the middle of nowhere you could get a tow to the nearest power point vs small jerry can."

When I drive anywhere I make sure I have enough fuel to get to the next service station: I will do the same with my battery powered car. Maybe they will have a fuel  battery gauge and a warning light to let me know the battery is getting low then,  if necessary,  I could switch to a "reserve" battery to get me to the next service charging station)

YOUR COMMENT "Electric vehicle owners wont always find driving holidays very convenient unless they stick to the main roads and drive less than 400km per day"

I suppose that was a problem with petrol powered cars in the early days too unless they stuck to the main roads.

You obviously do not have the slightest idea how long it takes to do a recharge.

EV Chargers.GIF

You haven't answered the  question in my previous post re how far you could travel if you recharged at home every night so I'll answer it for you

"plugging in to even the least-powerful conventional home outlet provides more than 15 kilowatt-hours of energy overnight, sufficient to propel most electric cars more than 70 km"

NO MORE!!  (I've got better things to do with my time!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.21
Change
-0.040(0.14%)
Mkt cap ! $53.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.53 $28.57 $28.21 $128.2M 4.533M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 63674 $28.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.23 18595 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.