STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

Good chatter, fellas. This is what we need. But don't waste your...

1. 985 Posts.
    Good chatter, fellas.

This is what we need. But don't waste your energy on HC. Send management an email. Tell them how pissed you are that the SP wallows at historical lows. Tell them that you've lost confidence in management. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what corporate milestones they've ticked off. What matters is what value they've returned to their shareholders. And to that end, they've returned zero.

Hec, I have friends and family that took up placement shares at 10c ($1 in post consolidation value). Send emails. I implore everyone to do that.

At the end of the day, their #1 responsibility is to return their shareholders a ROI. That's the nature of the beast. Or step aside and let CUS or some other vulture gobble it up. Whatever it takes. But 40c (4c) is totally unacceptable. Either management doesn't have the ability to bring this company to market or the market doesn't believe the management has the ability.

Send emails. It's time to get angry. Make these dudes sweat. Drop the hammer. The choice is clear: remain a passive investor or get proactive. Drop the hammer. We can all get off the sidelines - be heard. Make noise!

Send emails to: [email protected] or [email protected]

Bust down the door. This is our company!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.