STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

50% undervalued & not a buyer in the world!, page-14

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I am a long term holder and as such I am fustrated by the SP too. However, I think management have done a good job. They have grown revenue and profitability immensely. The reality is that this is in an industry which is not a darling like mining on the stock exchange. Look how much a spec mining comp moves on announcing they have found a spec in the ground that they will propbaly never be able to get out. That is equally as non sensical as the current ICP SP. Management have made several good announcements recently which have largely been ignored by the market. The good news is that we are aware of these announcements and it only makes our decision to of invested safer and offers potential comfort to further invest. Only the patient(or the good traders) will be rewarded in this stock because as revenues are confirmed and dividends announced people will then begin to take notice. In the mean time I continue to accumualte comfortable in the fact that the fundamentals are making sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.