GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

50 years of suppressing silver (and gold), page-27

1. 829 Posts.
    Good point Skol, even the Pointer Sisters predicted gold would be in the thousands, after they received their "gold" grammy for, "he's so shy".

On a serious note?!?! The oil situation is getting out of hand, and as I stated before, it will be the reason for the markets to crash. The economies in the gulf region are very heavily affected, and soon I'd say the air down there will be to toxic for people to live there. Shortly I'd say mass evacuations/chaos will happen. There is alot of scientific people on shows like "coast to coast" and other very informative shows in the US, pointing at the air being more of a problem than the diseased/poisoned ocean. One guy was saying the huge amount of plankton being killed will cause massive problems, one being the huge amount of methane created. Then you have the benzine and other gases coming out of the oil well, plus the dispersant chemicals. Already there's bubbling poison waves on Florida's beaches now.

I heard that Obama has his golf handicap down to single figures now, he's getting in plenty of games recently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.