GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

50 years of suppressing silver (and gold), page-35

1. 829 Posts.
    Hi Skol, All good entertainment, but I reckon the gold bugs are the ones "that" actually do think for themselves, unlike the sheeple. And as for clairvoyants, those "webbot" reports I refer to in earlier posts have predicted so much of the current oil situation/problem months out from it happening. They predicted the mass movement of people in the US, to head north, and now the idea is creeping into alternate media as a distinct possibility and even in the washington post. They've predicted so many world events, where do I start?!?! even the US general getting the boot recently for talking out of line. It's an amazing technology, but sheeple don't have a clue how to think, question, analyse etc, so most don't investigate, but watch crapola on tv 24/7. Just because there is people making seemingly outrageous price predictions on gold and silver, doesn't mean they won't happen. BTW, webbots say $600usd per oz for SILVER. How's that grab you?? And there should be some events in the coming days that signal a dislocation of silver from the gold price, webbots say around 28june, so we'll see. Maybe the methane will explode in the gulf, apparently a huge bubble under the ocean floor developing?!? Then market crashes, gold zooooms! who knows?!

As you say Skol, all good entertainment, as long as we all speak respectfully to eachother.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.