GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

50 years of suppressing silver (and gold), page-53

1. 657 Posts.
    Yes, we all want to sell into strength whatever the investment may be, however, when Rome is burning, where does the average investor who holds a mortgage and fiat money run too, stocks, bonds, or cash? The $3000 mark IMO is the price to sell, just before we see the stock market stabilise or improve. I think by then, peak oil would have occurred and everyone would be turning towards green energy. I do not become emotionally attached when investing or trading, I just follow the trend. The trend is telling me to stay with GOLD. This is the only time in history that we have managed to expand debt and, GOLDs rise over the last 10 years, clearly indicates to me that this crisis is just getting started. We have 5 years to hold onto our physical; sure there might be a correction along the way, but it will be one last opportunity to buy in before the price peaks, and then you might see the POG remain steady for a some time. Every 3 months I update my data for a 5 year forecast and, at this stage, the 3000 mark remains valid, until further notice.

golddebt1

Recently a woman approached me at a shopping centre, asking me if I wanted to sell any GOLD I had. I played her game and asked her what she offered per gram. She was willing to offer half the spot price depending on its purity. People talk about GOLD price manipulation by the large instos, but I think the manipulation is happening here in our shopping centres; mums and dads, people like you and me getting ripped off. When the POG was just under $900, the nay Sayers were claiming GOLD was in a bubble and that it will never reach $1000. Seeing the price remain above $1200 is a sign of strength. What are they saying now? The same thing they were saying then. IMO I think central banks, instos and governments talk the price of the metal down while buying on the dips and thus eventually controlling it, keeping it away from investors like you and me. Investors who bought GOLD in at around the $200-$300 mark had to wait longer for it to appreciate in value. However, if you bought some GOLD 1 or 2 years ago, your returns would soon be realised.

GOLD2000-2005

Interesting to note; banks are offering almost the same rate of interest for mortgages and for fixed cash term deposits. Strange as it may seem, this strongly indicates loss of faith in paper and the demise of the global financial system. Having said that, I still think our economy is the best out of a bad bunch possessing sound fundamentals, high employment and record stores of GOLD. The RBAs circuit breakers trigger much earlier than other central banks when a crisis is looming, they simply devalue the AUD and raise the cash rate, which points to a higher Australian GOLD price.:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.