OPA 0.00% 1.5¢ optima technology group ltd

50, page-5

1. 851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    I'd be very surprised to see the share price return to 40-50 cents in the short term. BID fell to those levels during the irrational "sell everything" frenzy that gripped people at the start if COVID outbreak.

BID have come out since then stating that there hasnt been a material impact in their business from COVID.

I enjoy a downramp as mych as thr next guy, but Personally I think its more likely that people are just becoming impatient since the share price been range trading for the last month or more. There are lots of other shares out there that have continued to climb out of the COVID canyon, so people are probably putting their money to work elsewhere.

I definitely do think that BID should/could keep the market more well updated with how things are going. Their last update had a bunch of sales info that could have been released as separate announcements. As a shareholder, I'd love to hear more about their sales wins, because they are making them.

I think its still good value at this price. Only a few good announcements for them to catch up to other quality tech companies. Bring on the newsflow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.