KCN 0.00% $1.58 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Not wanting to sound shallow and only about physical...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    Not wanting to sound shallow and only about physical appearances, but isn’t your African girlfriend a little short for you?
    Have a look at the daily shorts, 6.79% shorted, so plenty of pressure being applied to suppress.
    She also doesn’t have TAFTA behind her, but you probably won’t need that, it’s only West African, nothing bad ever happens there….

All jokes aside, give Kingsgate to the AGM. The expenses are necessary and a normal part of doing business in Thailand. We are a guest in their country.
    Bonuses - do you honestly think they would have paid themselves that money if the company’s future was in jeopardy? The audit report just reflects auditors everywhere and is ridiculously cautious. As DanB said, it sounds like they have access to finance if they want but the rate isn’t great…so they haven’t accepted the terms.
    The explanation I bet it will be as simple as Kingsgate’s Directors don’t see this funding gap aus a material uncertainty but as auditors we do”. U
    Accordingly, bonus and non-operational spending is fine assuming shareholders receive something come the AGM, both in terms of surety of the roadmap to becoming fully operational….a JORC upgrade from drilling the quartz lease would be nice. I’m still hopeful that there will be something special there….…………….good things come to those who wait LG.
    Remember Denial’s post… how many repeat systems are there beyond Chatree? LOM Fifty or sixty years?https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5643/5643206-c7b370ffccf43f329ceb2c110f8f87fa.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.