KCN 3.12% $1.56 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Lots of good information but was it the Thai Government that...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Lots of good information but was it the Thai Government that shut KCN down as such? Wasn't it a military coup? Against the will of the people and the somewhat dodgy democracy? The Thai Govt didn't have a say as such, the Junta did? And now were back to a pseudo democracy again and even with TAFTA thankfully KCN have it were trying to cut a balancing act deal while keeping a relationship with the Thai govt. KCN wasn't the only one who got burnt in the coup, many other Thai businesses and Thai people did too, tourism got smashed etc etc we were one of the lucky ones with TAFTA, a lot of Thai businesses went under. Only guessing but an obvious win win would be our SPLs and drilling uncover other large deposits and we get favourable terms and suspect that is where TAFTA settlement would be heading, happy happy happy easy easy easy.

KCN and shareholders happy share price well up
    Thai govt happy more royalties
    Thai people happy, more jobs and economic improvement.
    Easier for KCN to get leases and gives Thai govt an out
    Having so much kit and skillset already in Thailand easier for KCN to leverage
    And its so much easier to negotiate a win win.

More patience needed, till we find big deposits surely TAFTA will come into the negotiations

BTW agree timing of the bonuses was poor needed a bit of good news to go with it just wait another qtr, I'm sure many KCN shareholders like me have had some restless nights sleep....but the bonus buddies have been through hell and back and I think do deserve a break for getting KCN back on its feet...but the timing ....cripes no wonder some backlash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.050(3.12%)
Mkt cap ! $400.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.60 $1.54 $482.3K 309.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10494 $1.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.56 2662 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.