KCN 3.73% $1.39 kingsgate consolidated limited.

$500,000 Cash bonus taken by Ross & Jamie from placement., page-94

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Mate you have a few screws loose or take too many drugs, you are talking so much shit it's embarrassing. If I was providing the loan I would have wanted more than 12% that is a good deal for providing cash for what was was and still is a high risk deal. Getting less risky by the day though.

Do you personally know the woman to be able to judge her character?

Just because she is a Thai woman who was married to a whiteman doesn't mean she is stupid, but you can be sure she is probably ensuring that the local Thai people also benefit out of this mine not just a bunch of whinging investors. She would also have the best advisors money can buy.

Who gives a shit about the bonuses they were expected once the mine got back into production, have a look around at some annual reports, explorers with nothing paying as much or more. Get over it, $250k is not alot of money.

If you don't like how the company is run please sell and go annoy TIE or BEZ threads, but if you think the BEZ deal is going to actually ever end up with a producing mine in the near term or ever good luck. I'm sure Jocelyn is happily selling into whatever news is released.

Anyway, can we all f'ing move on and support the company to take us into full production, just look at EMR that will be KCN moving forward as we ramp up to 30,000oz a quarter. But we'll be $4+

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.39
Change
0.050(3.73%)
Mkt cap ! $359.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.35 $1.40 $1.35 $313.1K 226.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 8771 $1.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.39 4494 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.