$5000 fine if you try to escape from Melb., page-29

1. 17,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Its a good point and one you have look at ! I don think ive seen yet a person post that has caught cvd 19 .

I can take the view its not important or the view the controls have been very effective !

Now the debate on whether the virus is as noncontinuous or not or whether what view you have it leaves alarming factors that the consideration of a virus come down after information can formulate debate is hard to understand ?

You dont move the virus dies with you and dies out .

The fact that people cant grasp that concept early on even for the after debate ! Remember it is about slowing the transmission of the virus for the health system to be able cope !

Thats the concept even after what ever you want produce and what happens their is never a cure only possible factors for a vaccine .

The dabbed based debate now is like the same .

A choice to slow the transmission of the virus !

Remember this message .

The slow transmission of the virus !

Not fast enough for you ?

Well go out and infect yourself is your choice still your seeing each day here on hotcopper how they have been infected already and know the effects it has on them ?

Every day you see hotcopper members saying they have been infected/effective by covid. 19

Its beggaring to worry about how many have been effected and know what it like to catch this virus ?

Every day people have an option to voice what they believe !

But well in house we have had the spouse tested for the virus and each day their is numerous people having come into contact have caught the virus and have real first hand options and real life experience having the virus ?

Its un believable the amount of posts that have this experience with having covid 19 first hand !

I still cant believe with such a virulent versus having had the virus the first hand experience by having the caught the virus can have effect if you never got it or preceded it yourself .

That some how you can place a first hand experience of this?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.