Yep i think it will come with time . The factor is and well i...

1. 17,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Yep i think it will come with time . The factor is and well i still sit with that is the slow transmission into society and how we will come to doing things a bit different .

My belief is it will be with testing . Now the more effective and quicker that is the better for a countries control of the virus . I think the french have a breath test but not suitable for mass testing ?

Like i dont know but i do know everyone is talking about having already had the virus on hotcopper like its just so common ?

My good life has been tested and that is about our best experience !

The fact that everyone has already had the virus and got herd immunity already is of concern?

My trouble and strife is a diabetic been tested and the only one that has in the herd !

My view is you dont know how your body is going react to it till you have caught it ?

The fact everybody has this experience first hand is not alarming at all as is a new virus of course we have all had it before ?

Yeh till you have had it is still the concept you dont know how your body is going react to it !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.