SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Seems to be quite a debate raging on. @L4W3N I agree with some...

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Seems to be quite a debate raging on.

@L4W3N

I agree with some of what your saying. Downloading the app in non live country's won't help Syntonic stats wise, because it will lower the number of other app downloads per user stats. Given that those outside AT&T, Malaysia (Pilot) Indonesia (starting) can't access the Rewards Offer.

As we've read from some users in Malaysia it takes 6 to 9 downloads to earn the 500MB Reward Offer.

So it's swings and roundabouts until the number of downloads grows & grows and the influence of one day's numbers becomes less & less.

There's only 2,000 shareholder accounts & I doubt there are more than 250 downloads by them in total. The G+1 number has ground to a virtual halt @ 54.

@k2ii

Yes I agree some of the download numbers don't seem to add up between the various sites. I would think 75% or more of the Pokemon Go downloads will have been through the IOS side of things that we simply can't access download numbers for.

If you look through the review text on Google Store very few mention Pokemon Go, yet Gary wouldn't have said virtually sold out if it wasn't true, would he?

@cryptomal66

I don't think I'd be using $3 as the bounty, yes there's some good ones out there, but I'm sure there will be a lot, paying much less. I'd maybe go for $1.50 average for now, just to be conservative.

-----------------------------------------------------
    To everyone in general

The download review number jumped by just 1 yesterday to 303 on the site I'm using to monitor the growth rate percentage.
    https://searchman.com/android/app/u...roid/en/syntonic/freeway-by-syntonic-2-dot-0/

So you couldn't say that had HC posters/shareholders influencing it. Yet the app still stayed in the top 50 lifestyle apps in both country's which to me really says something.

Gary talked in the Q&A about offers selling out very quickly.

Given that the number of reviews has quickly jumped to 345, you'd have to say it was either another system issue or them not having enough offers available to users (this in itself might be the reason for some low ratings, if users are frustrated by having to wait until they can gain there reward).

Which is why it would be great if those people here who are based in Malaysia or Indonesia keep us updated with what's going on & what new offers are appearing in front of them (yes they might not be Joe Public but doing a useful function).

The rest of us can then simply promote the company to  the public by pointing them to the free offer & let them get on with it (asking them politely of course to tell there friends & family about it & to post an appropriate review rating).

To be honest I was seriously thinking about going & doing some promotion of Freeway myself on Lowyat over the weekend, however I didn't because I was worried I'd be point people to the product at a time when there was an issue with it & that wouldn't help anyone. Things need to be timed right.

LOTM
    Last edited by Last of the Mohicans: 14/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.