VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

500000 share lot sell offs, page-5

1. 1,231 Posts.
    I'm sadly well and truly in the same club here. Looking for respite and not expecting to get it anymore to be honest. Since January the share price has been taken down with small volumes for the most part and some infrequent bigger volume days (which in the greater scheme of things isnt really big volume but for this stock it is)

Im in for the long term (I suppose thats always been the case) and I'm probably ready to put this investment in the bottom drawer and look at it again in 18 months to 2 years and hopefully I'll still have some of my investment left.

Its been my worst ever investment. Great story (at least on the fundamentals) but capital destruction after the share purchase plan has been truly disappointing. The company also hasn't reached its 1000 machine target and thats also disappointing. Currency movements seemed to have also gone against us. So its probably time for the bottom drawer and just hoping for the best now- Hopefully it comes good otherwise its gonna be one hell of a disappointment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.