NRL 0.00% 4.7¢ northam resources limited (application withdrawn 21 november 2022)

Up-ramping, down-ramping, mudslinging it's already started -...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 16 DECEMBER 2022 12:00 PM AEDT##
  1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Up-ramping, down-ramping, mudslinging it's already started - everyone has an agenda after all and we all want to be in speccy growth stocks at the lowest prices... Let's hope this forum doesn't degenerate to the extent that CCC has, especially after such quality posts from DDzx

This is a red hot speculative stock, if your glass is half full you'll point to the eminent neighbours (Xstrata, BHP, coking coal operations) and the shallow depth and encouraging sample results. If you're glass half empty (or want in at a lower price) you'll say it's pre-JORC, over-hyped, pumped ready for a dump, or make overly negative comparisons to less eminent neighbours.

TBO I think on balance there's a lot of potential and a possibility of many bags to be had (hence everyone wanting in), but all that is certain is that there'll be a furious sell-down when people decide to profit take, that could be first thing monday, or later in the week. Looking at Fridays action though, initial sell downs in the low tens were met with a wall of buying, so who knows, maybe someone in the market knows more than we do? Imagine a new substantial holder announcement next week - then you'll see a real frenzy!

Personally I don't have enough time in the day to trade so I'll sit tight and wait for the the next company announcement - will enjoy the ride in the mean time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.