AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Alacran Silver and Gold drilling update, page-55

1. 30,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1785
    Very sensible @gaucau and it's obvious that some are in here to cause agitation and perception damage.

You can have excellent management but this has to line up with opportunity.

You've nailed how this can manifest and this mirrors my own take on this.

But some people can only bang on about the past and fail to understand what a unique set of circumstances apply here.

@Haplo is smart enough to not be blinded by past circumstances which were different. He's pointing out certain relevant circumstances and they're also crucial.

He also understands this company is no slouch when it comes to making exploration finds. Teck finally realises it too, which is why they hold 19% of AZS.

It also should be noted that AZS has had excellent relationships with the Mexican authorities and has employed Mexicans in professional roles.
    Over time, this pays off. I'm not sure but I think Tony Rovira has had a role in promoting Mexico as a mining destination. Certainly when AZS takes off it will have this effect.

Australian lateral thinking and higher level engineering and techniques combine well in a highly prospective area like this.

This is my opinion and I have no relationship with the company other than as a shareholder. I just use logic, research and try to look at situations with fresh eyes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.