HCT 0.00% 1.0¢ holista colltech limited

50c -70c by Christma$, page-378

1. 575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    I honestly don't think there will be much said until results come back from TGA. Although that would likely be late Feb - Mar, I would like to see something announced on their own assessments for effectiveness in poorly ventilated areas and indoor areas, which they announced they were doing. That testing should not take so long and should be used as a basis for setting protocols for most effective use of the product. My shock is that it took them over a year to instigate this. They should have been onto it late 2019. The main product has been around more than 8 years. The mere sniff of a pandemic should have triggered all the necessary testing against it, and urgently. They seem to be taking the right steps now, but it baffles me that they thought they could just wing it for all of 2020. Winging it is being nice, even if they winged it they should have produced better results. This management could not pour a single beer in a brewery, even if they produced tones of the best beer imaginable. They simply should not have been paid in 2020. I'll say it again... Great products, but management NEED TO GO - TODAY!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.