So you are proud that he copped a hammering. I guess that is all...

1. 3,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    So you are proud that he copped a hammering. I guess that is all the ALP can do. Yet he was back the next day. Shows he has resilience. As someone who lives in Qld you definitely need resilience to live here under that government. You need to do a number of things to help overcome their incompetenace
    • Security systems need to be bought: I have bought one and the people who installed ours said they are going through boom times
    • Crime is rampant. I live in a very good suburb and 5 houses in my street have been burgled with two threatened with knives when they disturbed the juveniles. They used security footage from my house in one instance and police told us they will catch them, but they will be out within a day due to magistrates.
    • Police numbers are down due to resignations. They keep hiring more, but they leave, mostly due to job conditions (Dealing with crime, and getting nowhere) You can hire them, but nobody wants to stay in a job where the criminals have more rights than you.
    • You need to wait months for a medical appointment in Qld system. Even if it is life threatening.
    • Ambulance ramping is rampant. Not enough beds or staff to deal with it
    • Peak hour train system misses stops, turns people away as they are full and often don't turn up. Fares may go to 50 cents, but people experienced will stay take alternative transport if they need to get somewhere on time. The common catch cry at train stations is "rail fail". I should know. One of my daughters often rings me after trains skip her stop due to the fact they are full
    • Education system is one of the worst in country and results keep getting worse. Naplan testing has standards dropping.
    • Toilets at schools are being turned into unisex, which has the impact of girls not using them and having to walk further and having less options. (Brisbane State High School) all to keep with a "woke" agenda
    • Electricity prices are going up between $349 - $402 per annum.
    • Unions run this state, cost of infrastructure projects is higher than anywhere else, and projects are always overdue and more costly than we are told.
    • The Olympics are creating anxiety as we know they will be a disaster, no planning and venues substandard. Those living here know we don't have infrastructure to host and it will be an embarrassment.
    I know the typical thing is to blame Campbell Newman, but the truth is that he was voted out 9 years ago. Many good people are still locked out of nursing and police due to vaccine mandates. This is all ALP government related.

So it is the ALP government that deserves a hammering, because we have to deal with their incompetance and it makes our lives harder.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.