BOD 0.00% 2.4¢ bod science limited

Dermatologists: Marijuana Can Improve Your Skin, But Not If You...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Dermatologists: Marijuana Can Improve Your Skin, But Not If You Smoke It
    Experts say that marijuana could offer benefits for your skin, but it all depends on how you partake.

In an interview with two New York-based dermatologists, The Huffington Post uncovered an important aspect of marijuana’s effect on the skin.
    As it turns out, marijuana’s medicinal ingredients are not only useful in treating certain skin conditions, but also offer the potential to make skin look younger. Dr. Bobby Buka and Dr. Ariel Ostad explain that chemicals in marijuana, called cannabinoids, are powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents.
    Like red wine, Dr. Buka says moderate marijuana use could be good for the skin. But the key to harnessing these benefits is how you consume marijuana.
    “The delivery system is really critical.”
    Indeed, smoking marijuana, like smoking cigarettes, has a negative impact on your skin, potentially countering the plant’s anti-aging properties and leading your skin to age faster rather than slower.

Size of Market:

May 4, 2016 - The global dermatology market is set to experience strong growth from $20 billion in 2015 to $33.7 billion by 2022, says GBI Research.

I think BDA has the answer for what is a massive market. Great time to own BOD at $12m Market cap.

This is going places. I am sitting tight.

DYOR. IMHO.

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.