PDN 0.48% $12.48 paladin energy ltd

An FYI that would've put a downer on Pdn last week, no fault of...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    An FYI that would've put a downer on Pdn last week, no fault of Pdn fundamentals.
    This URNM ETF doing its September end of month rebalancing house keeping sold off circa one third of its Pdn holdings last week, still holding 44 million shares having dumped 20 million last week, without any finesse in preserving share price, brutal.

I'm sure this would've spooked others in selling and triggered selling based on technicals.
    The funny thing is all the others this ETF holds and bought more of during last weeks month end rebalancing, which I also hold, went up 10% last week.
    All the above happening robotically and not related to the 2% ASX swings, unfortunate timing of events, which really put holder's nerves through the mangle.

With US and Canadian markets recovering on Friday, which should carry through into the ASX Monday trading, here's hoping for a better week next week. Hold, be patient and don't forget why you're invested here.

GLTH
    $URNM rebalance post mortem...Major moves (all numbers rough estimates):$CCJ - bought 500k shares$U.U - sold 300k shares$YCA - sold 1MM shares$PDN - sold 20MM shares$CGN - sold 20MM shares$UUUU - bought 300k shares$DNN - bought 3MM shares#uranium

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.48
Change
0.060(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $3.724B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.45 $12.76 $12.26 $26.57M 2.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6286 $12.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.48 5038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.