PDN 6.15% $13.98 paladin energy ltd

Some of these posts show me my fellow humans brains are...

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Some of these posts show me my fellow humans brains are descending into madness...!!!. It maybe the lockdowns in the eastern states (I am questioning my own sanity).

Spot price (as you all know) moved up 5% in the last 24hours... Share price now holding firm at these levels.. Just really waiting it out, a few long days (ha!) which ain't much to us longer term holders. See this shaping up to be a great run home for the year.

Am not a younger chap myself. But what I like is the investor interest, it has done wonders for returns in other markets! But combined with this is true technicals around Uranium. And the fact we all know PDN will lead the way. A recent interview by Rick Rule, he talked about holding his Paladin share holding when it was 90% down. And then being comfortable with 40% losses throughout bull runs.

The miracle of time, and I mean both being patient and this incredible time we find ourselves in with Uranium will provide significant multi-baggers at these prices.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.