MRM 0.38% $2.62 mma offshore limited

Yes , everyone is adjusting to current conditions but when the...

1. 1,583 Posts.
    Yes , everyone is adjusting to current conditions but when the bottom comes in and it will then this company represents good value.
    Not sure who Mr Hintz is but his crystal ball s the same is everyone's, its just a guess.

It will be interesting to see how this company goes in cutting costs and then the market will judge its performance. A lot of short positions open on this stock at the moment. Good long term contracts in place with Woodside and Chevron and they will no doubt be asked to reduce their costs by the operators.
    As for Schlumberger etc, this is all part of the oil and gas cycle.

Looking at some of these for the super fund and 50 cents would be opportunistic but will it get there? I'm not so sure, once the shorts get covered this will rally for a couple of days so expect a nice bounce.
    Oil futures rallied on Friday night (short covering rally my guess) and if you go a year out the price trend is upwards. Front month $48 but into the future is $58 for WTI crude.

Don't believe everything you read from so called experts. There's plenty out there to say that the price drop will be shot lived also. Who knows? If you did you wouldn't be posting here, nor would I, you'd be on a yacht in the Med.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.62
Change
-0.010(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $993.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.63 $2.64 $2.60 $11.61M 4.428M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 22376 $2.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.63 779808 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.