BUB 4.00% 12.0¢ bubs australia limited

Waldo I said I was wrong on open BUT am correct on the close and...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Waldo I said I was wrong on open BUT am correct on the close and ill be correct on Monday. Air is holding this at this level, not substance.

When they secure a distribution agreement with Mengnui Dairy (China's biggest milk supplier or top 3 at least) then this can have a Mkt cap where its is at. CR8 has won major US contracts and trades at half this ? Go figure.

This aint no A2 Milk....maybe in a few years.

I sold at 33 because I was I stupid to pay 27c three days after IPO. Lucky profit. To get 35c-45c was downright miracle hence the major dump from 43c to 31c in one day....with more to come. Why pay 31c when it has a massive gap to fill to 13.5c.

Sorry man but this falls hard for a few days in a shakeout and someone on this board better do some work to justify its current valuation on no major customers, revenue or inventory.

The 4th up day jump is very, very, very rare but as a professional trader you knew that right ?? so that was an error on your judgement to hold it last night and you should have dumped your stag profit. But what do I know......im out at 33c and will not likely get 14c but I reckon I will.

HAGW and GLTAT.....holders that expect 40c next week maybe waiting months.

More Haters ??

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $210.8K 1.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
86 4254671 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 794884 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.