FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

50c+, page-24

1. 2,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2524
    The JORC itself provides some confidence, as it clearly will state what tonnages and grades BGS feel comfortable in stating we have at different confidence levels... its somewhat retrospective looking but the market has a feel already what we have I believe.... so I don't expect tooooo much from the JORC itself, but it is good to be able to go to the market and have something to rest your heart on and be able to compare apples with apples with other companies, that way we can then start dictating where we are on the global stage and more importantly, our likely position on the cost curve..... HOWEVER....

I believe the JORC will be released with an exploration target upgrade... this is prospective looking... the market has less of an idea what BGS thinks is there... and for mr conservative to provide an increased estimate, I think the market will warm up very much to this... especially as whatever joyce says is in the ground, joyce basically delivers... with more upside....

especially when its dealing with what he does best.... I mean, how many commercial deposits has Joyce found now in his career... I think its like 6+? a Geo would be lucky to find 1 or 2 commercial deposits in their working career id suspect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.