GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi Bron. I agree with you 100%. We are in exciting times indeed,...

1. 1,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Hi Bron. I agree with you 100%. We are in exciting times indeed, not just this morning but also in the weeks and months ahead. The AGM should give us new enthusiasm for the future.

It is plain to see by the recent recruitment, that a global focus is the direction we are heading, not just China. Diversification will be the key for our success in this industry. Recruitment of experienced qualified personal, with a certain skill sets, from around the globe is an indication that management are switched on and not egocentric.

Funding and investment from the global community is exhilarating. Firstly BP and now Black Rock. Nobody saw either one coming. What's next? Definitely Hong Kong listing but things seems to happen quietly, efficiently and effectively. I wouldn't want to try to guess what's next but I am confident it will be good.

I would like to congratulate management on the results achieved and the direction that we are going. Bravo, well done !!!!

I would like to say THANK GOODNESS, we are not utilizing the services of the ninja or his puppets. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

BTW, I bought more today. Sorry crashman, I couldn't wait.

xxxooo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.