CXO 3.23% 9.6¢ core lithium ltd

50cent party, page-174

1. 5,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    did the same myself, a small part of holding, based on targets from a year ago, even selling a small bit made me sick (unwise maybe) as their is still a long way to go. but will be looking for another CXO... hard to waiting so long for it to happen.
    todays buying is amazing.... i posted yesterday... it wasn't about yesterday it was more about today to see if buying continued... the shorter, cappers, bot could not compete and got wipe very quick to were i see a fair playing field with those all but giving up ... for today at least. ... they will return.
    .... i was wondering when the slide back in our SP would occur, the pull back, but just as i see it doing that another wave of buyer from the side... ie not shown in the buyers or sellers list ... come in and mop it all up with another surge. ... looking like a possilbe 59 before end of days.... but who knows.... of course that will make me sicker, as sold that small bit.

anyone know a good way to avoid capital gains tax. I don't have a super fund. ?
    and yes we need to swap the $1 party, as this in now redundant.... but of course come of us got hammered for suggesting a 40cent or 50cent mark was possilbe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $205.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $1.953M 19.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 786998 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 554921 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.