ALY 0.00% 0.6¢ alchemy resources limited

50k oz, page-11

1. 322 Posts.
    Hi John
    Definitely not forgetting Murchison region, however I think the market is having a very difficult time of understanding the true value of ALY. There are announcements flying round regarding Wilgeena, Hermes, Three Rivers, Big Bell North, Winchester, Trapper, Blake, Gidgee, Magnus.... the list goes on.

Don't get me wrong, their prospects are fantastic, but rather than skim the surface, JUST GET IN AND GET THE CASH FLOWING..

In the medium term, Wilgeena and Hermes are the company makers, and will make shareholders a LOT of money from current prices if they get the deal right with Barrick.. This will then fund full operation at Murchison if indeed the finds are there.

Look I understand ALY very well, and have been a long term investor. Just frustrates me to know that cashflow from Wilgeena (that they always knew was there, and easily accessible) is still 9 months away, and that they haven't got a deal done with barrick yet (great negotiating position after they have publicly stated they will use Barrick due to the MOU, but terms not yet negotiated!?!? hmmmm).

Anyway, the positive is there will be cashflow within 9 months, and within 9 months thereafter they will have generated FCF from Wilgeena of up to $20m.

This 20m will fund further exploration or at least fund extraction of Hermes for a further $60-100m depending on resource TBC.

The option overhang is hurting now tho.

Bring on the results from:
    -Big Bell (due imminently);
    -Hermes latest assays (due next two weeks);
    -Initial Gidgee results (due soon); and
    -hurry up with a JORC upgrade of Hermes after all the drilling over the past 12 months - that's gotta be sometime over the next couple of months too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.068M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1085725 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1730249 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.13am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.