RTM reefton mining nl

Yes, I went to the meeting to firstly get updated on RTM's...

1. 722 Posts.
    Yes, I went to the meeting to firstly get updated on RTM's current affairs, discuss points more specifically with Bradley (Chair) and Gary (tech director). I also wanted a first hand knowledge of the results of the votes in relation to the additional shares. As I have a significant part of RTM as part of my current spec, portfolio, I felt it was worth the time to improve my undersatnding of this company. My feedback on HC, based on how I read the meeting, I posted the best I could, at the time with a flu rapidly enchroaching and some design contracts pending. I have not purchased more shares at this point in time because of my existing share holding. Others that voted positvely. (I think about 50 - 1 against) did not buy addtional shares either. What I felt important about these purchases is firstly they seemed to be bought by serious investors and secondly these additional funds are required for RTM's need stage of mining development. As I have said previously, what is the use of having mining leases if you have not the necessary capital to mine them? Worthless.

If anyone has more specific questions regarding this meeting, I am happy to answer them and await your analytical feedback.

Hope that helps,

zeek
    (My analysis - important to develop your own opinion through your research)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.