RTM reefton mining nl

Hi All, in relation to the query, who will disappear first, RTM...

1. 722 Posts.
    Hi All, in relation to the query, who will disappear first, RTM or zeek in regards to forthcoming news, I say the following,

I have made it clear that RTM is a spec share and like all spec shares, people should do their own research. As I was able to get to the meeting, I was happy to answer any HC queries, based on how I preceive the situation.

I beleive that RTM/RTMO/RTMCA are worth watching at present. I admit my BUYS AND SELLS with these shares. I both day and short term trade numerous specci shares as previously posted.

Will I disappear? Hardly likely. Especially as much of my design contract works is computer based, so it is easy to flick in and out of many of my interests with relative ease. As I travel between Melbourne and Perth regularly, and overseas a bit, I will not be around much in July. While I have the technology to communicate anywhere, anytime(have just upgraded to a Nokia 9500 - fantastic toy, look it up Nokia.com), I will have other priorities.

Just to make you all extremely jealous, I am taking my Cariolet over to Europe. Catching up with friends in England, them driving as a group, first to Germany for a car event, and then down to France to catch some legs of the Tour De France! Should be so much fun and give me some time out, something I rarely get.

zeek
    (I obviously intend to drink copius quantities of red wine while away)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.