CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

50m mchp cells into japan

1. 247 Posts.
    A message on LinkedIn about Japan's desires

"Article restating Japan's desire to have 4GW capacity (17TWh) of electricity for domestic use by 2030 from mCHP fuel cells."

http://www.fuelcelltoday.com/news-events/news-archive/2012/june/forecast-for-5-million-fuel-cell-micro-chp-units-in-japan-by-2030?goback=.gde_3778358_member_108880252.gmp_3778358.gde_3778358_member_129694802

And I bet the Japanese government will support their own product namely Panasonic, as I have stated in previous post on tariff protection.

Marmaduke's comment
    "Note: we need a national FiT, not because we need a premium, but because we need a right to connect (and be paid for) distributed residential generation. Our directors know this. We have this in Germany and UK. We don't have it here.

At present it would appear that such an argument is far too sophisticated for the crocodile tears in the major parties. They are all hypocrites, liars and shams. I'm moving to New Zealand"

When is this government of ours( actually all our politicians) going to pull their finger out and support our industries!!??

Maybe we as posters on Hot Copper, should write to our politicians about our plight, our country's plight? From the many postings here I suspect we have some talented people that could provide some leverage?

I wish Barry Jones was still in politics he was way ahead of his time, regarded as a bit eccentric!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.