VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

Ousia - i'm not going toget invlved in the debate re Cr or hwere...

1. 8 Posts.
    Ousia - i'm not going toget invlved in the debate re Cr or hwere the stock goes in the short/medium but re your comments on the ann have another look at the following -
    "CAVATAKTM when injected directly to a single tumour. The trial was successful with all patients
    tolerating the treatment and none of them exhibiting any product related serious adverse events.
    The Secondary objective of the trial also monitored the injected tumour and other distant
    tumours for signs of CAVATAK activity against actively progressing metastatic melanoma.
    Injected tumours of one third of patients reduced in size, while the injected tumours of a further
    22% of patients remained stable."

In other words they weren't testing upfront for efficacy but for safety - ie - looking for negative effects but hoping for positive
    Result 100 % positive because no negative effects
    Secondary purpose was to see what happenedto the injected tumors and other secondary tumors with ONLY TWO doses
    Result - 50% of tumors got smaller or did not grow.

believe me when you have already had a Clark level 3 melonoma cut out of your back and are sitting waiting to see if the bloody things come back - this all all terrific news.
    KevG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.