CAG 0.00% 14.0¢ cape range ltd

yea its been debated and talked about but i doubt the Zimbabwe...

1. 28 Posts.
    yea its been debated and talked about but i doubt the Zimbabwe govt would have plans on paying for it at market price somehow....more likely a simple free transfer,or issuing bonds again and defaulting on them,confiscating gold,cancelling leases,and the company will never see their money or value.I mean look at what they have done in the last mth or so...they stole usd$18 worth of diamonds(& i think there are reports their guys are still in the mine illegally mining it after removing ACR staff at gunpoint in 2006,i think they were ordered to stop mining) last week from the Reserve Bank by handing over a letter that was written by the supreme court registrar (perhaps at gunpoint)that says they could remove the gold when the supreme court had ruled that it was meant to be sent there for safekeeping,and the supreme court has said since that the gold is to be returned to the reserve bank,and they shot mine workers on a peaceful strike(they didnt get paid for 9 mths)while they were sitting with their families,and the are being held as if they have committed a crime.So i somehow doubt that the govt will abide by the law as others would see it.I would say whatever they want they want it for free,if they have no money to pay for it.
    The large miners there have been trying to get funding for development and expansion for yrs and so far have been unable to.
    And if this project were really that prospective and the govt were not such a threat or problem of whatever degree,the large miners would have paid up for it,they already have the process plants etc and that amount of money is nothing to them for a few million ounces of gold etc
    Anyhow i hope this isnt their major project.
    I think this is a traders stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 34896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.