VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

How could they get it so wrong? They even predicted the amount...

1. 71 Posts.
    How could they get it so wrong? They even predicted the amount of oil that was down there. The only risk would be how much of the oil was recoverable, then when the test well is drilled, ZIP!!!!!!!!
    I recall seeing in a recent vil announcement was reference to "vil's technical team". I almost choked.
    If I've learned one thing since becoming involved with vil, it's been that mentioning the vil technical team and any reference to expertise in the same sentence is just not on.
    I'm still standing by my prediction that FP will be a duster and vil will go under.
    To quote cheapcharlie "why would you pay an investment company to throw darts at an oil explorer when you can invest directly with that company?" I think the answer is.....because you believe the BS that the directors report in their infrequent announcements.
    AM is home free after hoodwinking the shareholders. Should be held to account rather than continuing on his merry way, free to be director of another company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.