OBM 0.00% 33.5¢ ora banda mining ltd

Hi Mark,Good of you to post in a respectful manner today …...

1. 3,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    Hi Mark,

Good of you to post in a respectful manner today … something we don’t see a terrible lot of on OBM.

Unfortunately for a long time anyone with any negative or alternate view of OBM has been basically driven from this forum by one person through sustained attacks, fury and vitriol. There’s a lot of holders who have supported this behaviour and seem to welcome it. Maybe some need to reflect on their own support of this behaviour.

As for myself I believe everyone should have an opportunity to freely post their own views without harrassment … From the response to my first post as a non holder I took offence to OBMs self elected watchdog Ladytradr … I wasn’t prepared to let it go and for sometime I have just posted to enrage her/him. Generally as most would know I could easily spark a flurry of nasty posts as she/he was gullible enough to fall for my bait once again.

I have been a non holder and holder on numerous occasions but always offered my honest opinion be it positive or negative … I have been accused of ramping / downramping but I don’t need to make money from small investors. I trade full time, large positions short term across gold stocks, so just because I sell and become a non holder I don’t necessarily think a stock is bad just that others may fall into the window of opportunity earlier … I do believe people get too defensive over the holder/non holder position and may disregard vital information ( although I do agree some should be on ignore )

On OBM, I have always thought they have a reasonable future albeit LC has been very inaccurate on costs to date … something I believe he should of addressed rather than avoid. I may appear negative in some of my views but experience in mining and on the market has taught me that generally parroting CEO’s views are a road to being misled.

In the interest of HC I will refrain from posting on OBM for awhile but hope you Mark might use your longer and larger holder status to influence a better, more decent and respectful thread. Good luck with your holdings.

Wassa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $612.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.5¢ $123.6K 377.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35000 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 258001 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
33.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
32.5¢ 33.0¢ 32.5¢ 155273
Last updated 15.59pm 30/05/2024 ?
OBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.