GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

52 week high @ post recession, page-64

1. 1,074 Posts.
    "do believe that greggy2 found the bottom at 3.8 and there may be some ebbs and flows over the next two weeks to clear out ant R/I profit takers,"

Hi Bud,

I hope I found the bottom for this one. Last year it was traded as high as 45c. Initially I thought when first looking here, that GGP must still have plenty of problems for it to be trading so low. I put this down to the rights issue and placements at 3.5c or so. This funding has placed GGP into a solid position.
    I was also surprised to find out that GGP is actually earning $350,000 a month cashflow which is a nice little earner. Also, the drilling of 3 wells in the short term is also like to imcrease market interest.
    IMO GGP appears to be the safer bet when it comes to Fausse Point exposure. 20% interest and being the operator is still very significant indeed.
    Since early last week GGP has gone from 3.8c to as high as 4.8c today. I hope that the major selling is now behind us.
    Interest has already increased considerably here, just look at the posting and viewing numbers on HC alone.
    I'm still accumulating here and have sold other stocks for good profits in order to increase my GGP holding.
    Good luck to all holders.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.