VMT 0.00% 12.0¢ vmoto limited

52 week high, page-114

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Hey, sincere apologies all round VYR, because I truly got my dates screwed-up for 2019. You might note that I even referred to Friday 30th July in my initial post on the subject, when 30th July '19 was actually a Tuesday .... I was using an on-screen calendar in conjunction with the other data and somehow scrambled the whole darn thing. Nicely spotted .... sackcloth and ashes for me on this occasion, and you get to keep those other Ashes for just a tad longer ..... Never been to Perth, only Queensland where traffic jams seemed to involve no more than about 4 cars .... loved it !

On the Covid thing it's a mixed story here. Some of us are trying to get things moving but many have got too accustomed to taking it easy. We have very little virus overall now, but the strategy is driven by 'following the science' which is driven by a committee of about 50 worthies, and if you can ever get even two scientists to agree before something is proven beyond doubt then it's a miracle .... so it's all a bit confusing to a lot of folk. Most problems now are in localised 'pockets', or concern overseas travel, but we keep using blunt instruments aimed at the lowest common denominator instead of fixing specific problems using common sense. Bloody frustrating.

And finally .... yes, it's an intriguing journey with VMT, and has been since 2013 in my case. Now looking very worthwhile with a lot of upside to come. At the moment I am content that the SP edges-up with corrections such as we saw yesterday, because if it goes too fast before we have more reliable data there's the risk of a big overshoot and then an exaggerated correction. I continue to gently buy as the opportunities arise; it wasn't so long ago that I was saying that any price in the twenties was a good one, then it became the thirties, and if you take a view that y/e may now be in the eighty range that means the same for the forties.

Thanks for picking-up on my date jumble and let's hope we get an interim update reasonably soon. Cheers. 2000.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49672 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 16717 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.