VMT 3.85% 12.5¢ vmoto limited

Really good to see things coming together so nicely; great to...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Really good to see things coming together so nicely; great to see deserving management and shareholders being appropriately rewarded, and to find that the naysayers appear to have imploded for now. The AGM did seem to be the cherry on top of the recently announced results, and it is good to see the Company starting to look at some forward planning in earnest; not too far out into the future, because you just can't do that very successfully these days, but a road map with flexibility for the short and medium term seems to be good sense.

I am reassured that the increased marketing effort is being planned in a targeted and cost-effective manner. The one thing that I do not detect is a manufacturing strategy for the future; probably there is one but because there is no short-term pressure the Company is keeping it low key. What they need to bear in mind is that with a rapidly expanding distribution network in a marketplace where demand could be set to explode, it does not take much to imagine that unit sales could take off exponentially. My hope is that Charles and the Team can be objective enough to realise that Chinese manufacturing may not be the whole future, and frankly I would have half an eye on India which is likely to be the next reliable low-cost manufacturing giant. Just as sentiment on China is turning rather sour internationally, so India has the opportunity to build on rapidly improving relations with the USA and to gain significantly from UK trade post-Brexit; they have the infrastructure and a huge potential domestic market, the main question being whether their leaders can up their game and seize the moment. Modi is making the right sounds.

So my three long-shot bets are that the SP will meet my 45c 2020 YE goal, that a dividend will be on the cards sooner rather than later, and that just possibly the next manufacturing expansion, when it comes, will be in India. Food for thought.

Anyway I think we might reasonably expect some more short-term upside on the SP, though there are bound to be those who take profit too early, and regardless it is good to see everyone so justifiably positive right now. The only discussion that I don't really go along with is the comparison with Tesla, because the E2V market is quite different, and frankly I would rather hold VMT any day.

Congrats to all of you who have invested, and particularly those who have held through the rough times ! 2000.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $50.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $6.743K 53.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 49050 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 100601 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ 10728
Last updated 14.11pm 26/04/2024 ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.