MDR 2.04% 50.0¢ medadvisor limited

52 week low / EOY Expectations, page-2

1. 4,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    12 months ago there were less patient numbers on the platform, less Patient Engagement Programs, less networked pharmacies, less money in the bank, less sales channels, less partnerships, less connected GPs and more competitors.

For a company that is able to acquire its competition and demonstrate double and in some cases triple digit growth in performance indicators, the slide from 4c+ in June 2016 to sub 3c in June 2017 is a mystery.

They raised $8M at 4c in October 2016 which only went to sophs. The March quarter shows there's still $5.75M in the bank and they have advised there are fully funded until they are cash flow positive which should occur in 2018.

I see the next quarterly and full year as a continuation of previous quarters - increases across all the items listed in the first paragraph. The March quarter included $493k in R&D offsets which won't be there in the June quarter but I hope with growth there will still a positive number in the Net cash from operating activities field.

They are somewhat protected from competitors with their pharmacy land grab, customer numbers and reach into health care. There's high barriers to enter this market and it would take a number of years for another group to amass what MedAdvisor has accumulated.

May 2017 saw a much higher volume of trades (21M) than Jan (12M), Feb (11M), March (9M), April (7M). So far in June (and there's only 9 more trading days to go) there has been less than 2M traded. At this rate (8 days trading) there might only be 4M traded the whole month.

In my mind Management have delivered on what they forecast and they are incentivised with performance shares to keep delivering. Retail (us schmo's on HC) only hold ~11% of the company and there has been no announcements suggesting institutional holders (64%) or Management (25%) selling out. In fact the opposite, there were a couple of buys from Directors at 3c+.

This is a long post and I'm not sure where it's going or how to end it, but my mouth is slightly ajar seeing the share price 10% below listing price after all the boxes that have been ticked.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.010(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $275.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ $244.9K 498.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 335248 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.