FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

52 week low, page-33

1. 6,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4170
    Was my point exactly cfp, as for RXL I hold them as well and they have released announcement after announcement with little or no reaction to the SP, in fact it usually goes back a little. They are the most frustrating, unloved stock on the ASX.

Heretic,
    Not once have I ever said BGS was a great stock, I would be a bigger fool than some here to even think it was at its present position BUT I have always said that I have confidence in the way BGS is methodically scratching around the tenements, gathering lots of shallow gold hits to be a feeder for the Morilla mine. I also have confidence that K Joyce knows what he is doing and BGS will have its time in the sun in due course. I am also pretty sure that the gurus at Sprott global that nodded their approval for Sprott to throw his money into them are confident as well. To head off any disagreement, I would also be a fool if I thought that because Sprott was invested it is going to be a sure winner. Sprott has made investment mistakes before and will more tha likely make them again BUT in this instance Im following the smart money in.
    I would be a fibber if I said that I didn't want to see charts saying this was going blue skies, I honestly believe that this will happen AND I wouldn't be disappointed if the news was slowly drip feed to the market to keep away any spikes in the SP and prefer a nice steady rerate build up over the coming year or so.
    Some of the above statement was the reason I invested in BGS in the first place, I don't need to be continually told how bad they are, obviously you have some bad blood with BGS because I couldn't think of any other reason why you would be consistently putting it down.
    cheers
    Last edited by fooca: 20/09/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.