SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

Cash will come from possibly a road show I reckon on the back of...

1. 3,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Cash will come from possibly a road show I reckon on the back of the tenement reports that were being put together - makes sense right? Surely they must be in existence by now yeah?

The JV partner that dropped the millions into this baby (< 6 months ago) wouldn't have done so just to see things go sour... They would have wanted to see future cash projections, capital expenditures, quarterly forecasting, and would be requiring monthly management reports.

For these keyboard scholars that think that cash just gets paid in peoples wages are quite narrow minded. Understand corp governances, and how companies work before scare mongering that they are going broke. I seriously doubt it.

Ill be honest I'm sick of hearing garbage posts - I can tolerate them to a point but, wasteful, nonsensical posts infuriate me.

Q: How long do you think it takes to wok thru a drill program for instance (if you read the posts of some boffins in here - 2 weeks?)?. Just to educate these poor souls, various concepts needs to be explored, not just the POO, or what cash is at bank... Reality is news has to be imminent. DM needs to break the news drought IMHO.

A lot of us have skin in the game, and no less than the main man... He bought @ 6c and 9c (< 6months ago) - reckon he did that to vaporise his hard earned? Doubt it.

All this is, is a blip.

Watch for the bounce, and wonder why you didn't buy @ these ridiculous prices!

You'll see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.