CCX 3.45% 15.0¢ city chic collective limited

Not especially although I am very familiar with posters...

1. 4,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 894
    Not especially although I am very familiar with posters exhaustively finding tenuous reasons why they're right and everyone else is wrong. But I read it and I believe I can see the point.

Did you miss the part where he says it's hard to pull the trigger when it's 30-40% down? For me that was Premier at $20. A solid retailer and I reckon people were jumping at shadows. Will I be right? Maybe. Maybe not.

But Joel doesn't seem to be talking about retailers that are down 96% from their highs. Nor stocks for which buyers seem to be pinning their hopes on what a potential saviour like BB is gonna do. Or retailers for which management needs to appoint third party advisors to provide them with direction.

Just my opinion. And to be clear it's quite possible that CCX will receive a modest offer or even trade out of their difficulties and the share price may recover somewhat. I don't know.

But I think CCX passed the point at which that future was entirely in their own control (to be considered a company to which JG might be referring in that paragraph) quite some time ago.
    Last edited by optimistus: 07/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.