CCX 0.00% 12.5¢ city chic collective limited

52 Week Low, page-49

1. 4,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    I find it curious that you guys hammer the MACRO events which none of us can change, we are just a cork in the storm. The more important issues to consider are these:
    Has the CCX business model broken down? Put more bluntly, has the larger sized female all of a sudden abandoned her desire to look attractive? I don’t think so.
    Perhaps she has found a new and better source (a CCX COMPETITOR). This is a problem, but nothing substantial has appeared on my radar, correct me if I am wrong here.
    Maybe she just doesn’t like our product offerings. Now this is both a reality and a problem. But this has largely passed and it is the MAJOR reason for our share price shellacking. And is it not true that the latest merchandising offerings are appealing to the customer. If it isn’t, Huston, we have a problem.
    I remain a slightly under water shareholder because I believe the CCX business thesis is still intact.
    For mine the problems for the company revolve around the two M’s - management and merchandising. Okay maybe we need CASH to transit through the MACRO.
    What have Churchill and Zelenskyy got in common? Both inspired their people and spoke to them frequently. As the saying goes, cometh the hour, cometh the man. Where is our CCX MAN?
    His absence is why we worrywarts speculate furiously on Hotcopper.
    Another example of great leadership: General George Patton was successful because he led from the front, not from his HQ located very safely away from the fighting.
    The CCX Generals are neither seen or heard of. They are our problem atm. And if not, why aren’t they encouraging and talking to their troops. My asking of two shops is that it’s just business as usual.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.