FBR 4.00% 2.6¢ fbr ltd

52 Week lows revisited Chart thoughts

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Konichiwa just returned from the land of the rising scrum an incredible place magical awesome brilliant

just had a look at the chart not looking real flash is it
    my targets I put up chart wise fast coming to fruition unfortunately more downside to come that’s one very ugly chart TA wise it’s stuffed.

52 week low touched intraday in trade is a sure sign new lows are coming yawning gap at 4.8 cents likely to be filled and with a certain CR looming they are really going to be scrambling to stop the SP going back towards the IPO price

if it fills that gap then 3s will come very quickly as panic selling sets in only the diehards hanging on here I see

I read thru a lot of the fluff on the plane it’s a joke no house has been built in a real suburb real street it’s just a p take now and holders are been treated like idiots

in my view with no real revenues in sight a capitulating SP impending cap raising I can’t honestly see anything positive at all

chart wise huge bear flags over the daily with a bearish divergence continuing to play out harmani death cross as I tried to warn about has happened to a tee

I’ve been right all along about FBR since mid 20s so glad I sold out I saw the writing on the wall or should I say no walls too much BS

the two machines were completed an age ago fully operational yet not one cent of revenue what a joke

I told you guys Archistruct would not pay FBR to build houses now it is FBR paying Archistruct what does that tell you holy moley that’s the best ever lol

new target price is 2.6 cents by February 2020 it’s a sell on every metric don’t believe in fluff believe in substance revenue real outcomes not endless maybes could bes

Be a realist instead of a dreamer waiting for the El dorado that never comes the one in a million chance this is not that stock will never be that stock the market has lost any shred of interest in it
    I tried to tell you guys multi times since the 20s it was heading back here you all laughed you laughing now protect your capital at all times

i shan’t be replying to any posts better things to do in my new venture in Japan happy to continue to offer analysis but won’t be engaging any of you already tried

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $11.66K 448.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 2520567 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 570044 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ 77669
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.