GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

52c

1. 231 Posts.
    GMC target from 2c to 52c

http://gulfmanganese.com/broker-reports/ (19/03/2015)

There are not many times when you know of a multi-bagger in the making that has many green flags however this one is an opportunity that even the most novice of investors can achieve extreme growth in their share portfolio

After years in the making and planning and prioritising to get the wheels in motion this company with incredible opportunities is the one stock that can easily be described as a pure GEM.

Still very affordable to many to take home 10-25 bags from now, but wont be so affordable to buy MILLIONS of shares for long.

I for one am proudly holding to every share and have accumulated into the 10 figures of this stock as I see a potential like no other. (YES, I hold 10’s of millions of GMC & GMCO) Potential that is easily underestimated by some, but putting all the pieces together for years from theory… we are now moving into the practical stages and I couldn’t be more excited.

We have:

Long and eagerly awaited permit
    Original smelter site that was initially proposed
    Long lease to last a generation
    10 year tax breaks reverting to 25% corporate rate there after
    20% more cost effective manufacturing
    50% of profits to be distributed in dividends (approx 1.66c per share)
    Key investor with $150M USD net worth
    Fast tracked milestones with purchase of an additional smelter
    Experienced management team with exceptional negotiating skills (initial cost was $5M USD per smelter ~ they purchased 2 smelters for $1M USD + 90,000 ton’s lumpy ore) approx. 15% of initial quote

Managanese price increased over 68% since planning stages ( 1042/ton – 1680/ton)

Forecast pricing will change substantially leaning to the positive side with the increase of manganese prices, especially in the EV sector with car manufacturers leaning toward cleaner greener vehicles. TESLA’s NMC battery as one example http://fortune.com/2015/05/18/tesla-grid-batteries-chemistry/ and other battery/vehicle manufacturers looking for more cost effective manufacturing especially after SAMSUNG’s mishap of the exploding lithium battery.
    So there comes a time to use commonsense will you want to be part of this unbelievable gem or not?

GMC 2.3c potential pop = 10-20 bags (1,179,178,307 shares available)

GMCO 2c potential pop = 12-26 bags (81,275,917 shares available)

This is a mns (Magnis) in the making which went up from 4c to $1 in no time at all but with zero competition as Indo has the highest grade of manganese quality

I know where my money is and will continue to be for possibly my generation.

Welcome to the GMC club

Screen shot 2016-10-05 at 9.36.49 AM.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.