GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

@summer1 I understand your concerns on the costs however a power...

1. 231 Posts.
    @summer1
    I understand your concerns on the costs however a power plant is required to provide enough power for all 8 smelters. There are several reasons for this :
    1. local power station may not be reliable in some cases with outages
    2. local power station may not ba able to handle all 8 smelters running full production
    3. GMC will be saving enormous power costs as all they have to do is burn coal for the power instead of buy power at retail costs.
    4. The power plant ‘may’ be utilised for the local town in emergency outages = more revenue. I said ‘may’ I may be wrong with this call
    The project was estimated at 166m USD (66m for the smelters) + (100m for the power plant) Now when you look deeper the that was supposed to be 8.25m per smelter including all costs (delivery, installation etc)

Remembering management has negotiated 2 smelters for 1m USD + 90,000 tonne over 3 years of manganese ore at lumpy cost (manganese ore is crushed into small rocks or pebbles so Transalloy can ship more quantity per container as opposed to shipping larger rocks ‘lumpy’ which will waste space during freight)

Tripple C’s figures have now been distorted to GMC’s advantage adding more value to the investor because GMC has saved close to over 80% costs on smelters…again this shows exceptional management negotiating capabilities. Adding to management our fellow poster explained to us we have a former BHP star who is fluent in local dealings and language with an exceptional track record.

To put an exact figure on the whole deal at this point is hard to be precise but I leave that trust with Ed my mentor and math expert. When he calls 9c-10c by xmas that is what we will have.

Ed also mentioned a possible railway line not road...but that part is all guessing atm, would be more feasible to bring ore in and take ferro out but the company has not mentioned anything as such.

@Croesusau thank you for your proactive response, it is great to have a member like yourself on this team of investors…MEMBERS please be proactive and fill out the forms as requested by Croesusau as he has done 80% of the job for us and so we can let the management understand we hold the power in this company and not just them.

I will repeat again that we probably wont see any options available <2c by this time next week and if there are any attending the meeting we will all appreciate it if you can share your knowledge with us.

Meanwhile can somebody please start a new thread “GMC Meeting Questionaire” and lets all prepare our questions for the attendees that are willing to go and haggle on our behalf, I unfortunately will be overseas on business and cannot attend the meeting.

ABN Amro is one of our key investors too, fyi I will leave the research for other members as most of you may be tired from seeing my fried fish avatar and my long posts…yes I love seafood btw ;)
    Thank you all and if there are any other concerns please bring them to the table.

image is from 22/06/2015 ann (Power station + Smelters)

Screen shot 2016-10-06 at 5.01.52 PM.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.