SKG skynetglobal limited

Hi Chris###Whats happening with the russians?? and what are the...

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Chris

###Whats happening with the russians?? and what are the consequences if they don't come through??###

No one knows for sure, there are whispers that the deal is still on track, but the share price doesn't suggest that.
    SKG are about $300k a quarter from break even and have good backing with Orion Gateway as a major share holder.
    I seriously doubt that the Russian money is factored into the current share price, but if it does come through it will be a welcome bonus for holders.

##I was talking to a client the other day that said,"The only way to deliver broadband in the future will be Wimax and along powerlines.". Makes sense. ###

I agree that powerlines will be the last mile delivery, SKG are already doing that. There are also a few bigger companies looking into powerline technology......but they are trying to overcome the problem with two-way radio and CB radio disruption.
    Winmax has been trialed and rejected by a few companies mainly because of transfer rates and blackspot problems.

P.s. I like your statement below, I think it's fair to say that some investors may have a legal case against Smuggler ;-)

-------------------------------------
    PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

If you make missleading or fraudulant statements, you can be prosecuted under s1040E(False or Missleading Statements in Relation to Financial Products) and s1041F(Fraudulently Inducing Persons to Deal in Financial Products) of the Corporations Act of 2001.
    --------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.