CTP 3.13% 6.6¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Change of Company Secretary, page-3

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Yes, but IMHO, they should have got rid of the other or cut his salary in one half. Especially when we had a man in there which, according to the CEO had 33 years experience.... and he is gone.

Just tell me, why do we need a man in there at that kind of salary which is close to what the CEO is collecting.?........................ With a company the size of ours.????..................I said it many times before and I will say it again.......................................GO FIGURE.!!

Yet no one will ever know under what conditions it was done either. The things that can happen behind the scene in some companies especially where silence is the motto, it is anyone's guess. And IMHO, and with the records facing us to date, Central is one of those companies where silence in most cases prevails.

Prove me wrong and I will quickly and unequivocally apologise.

The pressure, at times, can change things my friends.

As they used to say, the constant drop will eventually break the rock.

Still no issues/talks about they cutting their salaries though and the pressure should still be kept on, especially during these trying conditions.

Good luck to all and sundries. Let me tell you that we will need plenty of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.002(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $48.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.6¢ 6.3¢ $11.12K 175.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72447 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 108994 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.99 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.4¢ 6.6¢ 6.3¢ 40578
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.