AND 0.00% $2.25 ansarada group limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-2

1. 2,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    be patient with this stock and play the long game with this, that is what i think. not many ppl interested in this atm, Obviously atm there are not many reasons to be excited by this anyway. But same time there are not many reasons to be disheartened too.
    Their timing of IPO is the worse you can get as it was just before the market crash and the fact they still not far off form the IPO price tells something IMO.
    Any way share holders need to give a chance to this company to grow and don't expect wonders in short term. Their product is not a bad one though their target market has so many established big players, its a big market space so TDY also can have piece of it. Their plan for the global expansion got a blow due to COVID. but they done well despite the global market conditions in short time period. singed a gov contract with vic bushfire commission plus this latest acquisition. i know they are not massive monetary deals but i see the bigger picture beyond the monetary value as they are building a nice foundation for the future. Vic bushfire deal is their first step to Gov contracts, it self a big deal IMO despite the size or the value of the deal because it will lead to more GOV deals in the future unless they f** up with the current one, which i don't think so.
    so my opinion is hang in,load up slowly and you will be rewarded. MY OPINION ONLY. DO YOUR DD, GLTYA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.